Special Conference Issue of the Journal Language Awareness
A special conference issue of the journal Language Awareness is planned. It will contain outstanding papers presented at the 12th International Conference of the Association for Language Awareness. The expected year of publication is spring 2016.
Presenters are invited to submit their papers to the email addresses below by January 2, 2015. No correspondence will be entered into prior to the submission. The submissions should:
- Maintain the high quality of the journal in terms of research and scholarship;
- Be relevant to the fields of language and/or cultural awareness. Prospective submitters are advised to familiarize themselves with the aims and scope of the journal Language Awareness (http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/0965-8416);
- Correspond substantially to the paper presented at the conference ALA 2014 in Hamar;
- Conform to the requirements and conventions of the journal. Prospective submitters should consult the guidelines included in the Instructions for authors: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=0965-8416&linktype=44. In particular, the paper should conform to the suggested length and should not have been submitted elsewhere;
- Be written in appropriate academic language, in English or French.
The journal is listed in ERIC, Linguistics and Language Behaviour Abstracts, and the Social Sciences Citation Index, among other sources.
Special issue editors
Professor Lars Anders Kulbrandstad, Hedmark University College
Associate Professor Gunhild Tomter Alstad, Hedmark University College
University Librarian Karianne Hagen, Hedmark University College
Submission deadline: January 2, 2015.
Please send your submission in Microsoft Word format to:
Gunhild T. Alstad: gunhild.alstad (a) hihm.no
Karianne Hagen: karianne.hagen (a) hihm.no